Material: Zinc Alloy
|Product number：||L1201X||The main material：||brass|
|Surface treatment：||chrome||Spool：||90°Ceramic quick-drying|
|Installation method：||In-wall||Inlet and outlet pipe diameter：||F1/2*(4 points）|
1. According to the material, it can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all plastic, brass, zinc alloy faucets, polymer composite faucets and other categories.
2. According to the function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric hot water faucet (porcelain electric hot water faucet). With the improvement of living standards, more and more faucets that can quickly heat up (porcelain electric hot water faucet) Welcomed by consumers, it is expected to become a new protagonist leading the faucet revolution.
3. According to the structure, it can be divided into several types of faucets such as single type, double type and triple type. In addition, there are single handles and double handles. Single type can be connected to cold water pipe or hot water pipe; double type can be connected to both hot and cold pipes at the same time, mostly used for bathroom basins and kitchen sinks with hot water supply; triple type in addition to two cold and hot water pipes In addition to the pipeline, you can also connect the shower head, which is mainly used for the faucet of the bathtub. The single-handle faucet can adjust the temperature of cold and hot water with one handle, while the double-handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and the hot water pipe separately to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening method, it can be divided into screw type, wrench type, lift type and induction type. When the screw handle is opened, it needs to rotate many times; the wrench-type handle generally only needs to rotate 90 degrees; the lift-up handle only needs to be lifted to discharge water; the induction faucet will automatically discharge water as long as the handle is under the faucet. In addition, there is also a faucet that is closed with a delay. After the switch is turned off, the water will flow for a few seconds before stopping, so that the dirt on the hand can be washed away when the faucet is turned off.
5. According to the valve core, it can be divided into rubber core (slow opening valve core), ceramic valve core (quick opening valve core) and stainless steel valve core. The most important thing that affects the quality of the faucet is the valve core. The faucets using rubber cores are mostly screw-opening cast iron faucets, which have been basically eliminated; ceramic valve core faucets have appeared in recent years, with better quality and more common; stainless steel valve cores are more suitable for areas with poor water quality.